Waterford Green is situated in the heart of upmarket Newlands Village and the Southern suburbs, this holiday home provides the ultimate mix of access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer and the peace and tranquility needed to unwind. Part of a gated community, its position at the end of the driveway and on the bank of the Liesbeek River provides security and privacy, yet only two minutes walk from trendy bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
The three bedroom house is spacious, well equipped, comfortable and secure. But perhaps its most defining feature is the large deck, accessed via sliding doors, which is surrounded by tall shady trees and has the gentle babbling flow of the Liesbeeck river below – a delight for breakfast in the morning air, long lunches under the umbrella, or evening drinks and BBQ/braai with family and friends.
Newlands village is at the base of Table Mountain so within immediate reach of accessible mountains walks; an easy drive the Indian Ocean beaches of Muizenberg, Fish Hoek and the like; or around the mountain to the world famous Atlantic beaches of Clifton, Llandudno and Hout Bay. For lovers of wine, the Constantia Winelands and restaurants are 15 minutes away, while the historic Stellenbosch and Franschhoek vineyards with splendid Cape Dutch heritage are relaxed day trips. For shoppers, Cavendish Square and its high fashion shops are literally in walking distance up the road, while the world famous Cape Town Waterfront with its shopping, restaurant, and entertainment is also a short drive away.
Waterford Green Features and Facilities:
- 3 bedrooms (all carpeted)
- Upstairs main bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower and bath)
- Shared family bathroom (shower and bath)
- Guest toilet
- Dining area with 6 seater table
- Kitchen with new hob, double ovens, double sinks, microwave and fridge/freezer
- TV lounge with DSTV and fireplace
- kitchen with new hob, double ovens, double sinks, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double carport and additional parking space for a third car
- Large deck for entertaining
- Alarms with outside beams and armed response
- Linen, bath towels, beach towels, umbrellas.
- Housekeeping once a week
Cancellation / Prepayment
50% Deposit payable within 3 days to secure your booking
50% Balance payable 30-60 days before arrival.
50% charge if cancelled 60 days or more prior to check-in date
100% charge if cancelled 60 days or less prior to check-in date.
Pre-payment and cancellation policies are dependent on Seasons, please check with a consultant upon booking.